– our global software outsourcing business lines and software products used by businesses in Europe and Asia
AROBS Business Lines address the technology needs of industries as diverse as travel, automotive, home automation, life sciences, IoT and enterprise applications, with advanced and effective web, mobile, embedded, and cloud solutions, fully featured IT systems and software products. AROBS is a Romanian IT solution provider of ready-to-use systems and tailor-made software based on the latest technologies.
Software development – rooted in the heart of Romanian IT and in our DNA. We are resilient and adaptive with a global mindset built around a team of advanced English speakers.
Young minds, yet experienced in business.
European by birth, International by culture.
- Skilled software developers and IT specialists
- Wide area of expertise covering multiple business lines
- High flexibility to adopt and integrate with the customer’s specific processes and standards
- Exposure to international customers from 14 countries on three continents
- Dedicated team ready to face new challenges and adopt new technologies
- diverse business lines that offer strong expertise in software
One of the top IT
Companies in Romania
Since our inception in 1998, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, we have been combining excellent specialists with well-tuned but flexible processes in order to consistently deliver IT solutions of top quality.
The quality of our services and the dedication shown by our specialists helped us establish strong, long-term partnerships with hundreds of companies from Europe and the US.
Our passion for technology combined with sustained effort to acquire new skills and align with market trends turned AROBS into one of the main players in the Romanian IT landscape.
SW Development | Application | Integrations | Maintenance & Support | Migrations | QA
Sales Force Automation | Data Warehousing | ERP Interfacing & Integration
RateWizz | CheckWizz | Medical Control Solution | Digital School Books | easyParking | easySkii
Smailo | Mio | Navman | Becker | TomTom
Fleet Management Solution | Vehicle monitoring & fleet operations optimization
CoSo by Arobs BV
Software development | Process Automation | Educational software | TMS
EMPLOYEES & LOCATIONS
AROBS Transilvania Software has over 950 employees, working in our Romanian offices in Cluj-Napoca, Bucharest, Targu Mures, Iasi, Suceava, Baia Mare and Arad, as well as in our international branches: Germany, Hungary, The Republic of Moldova
Indonesia, the Netherlands and Belgium.
- AROBS was mentioned 4 years in a row in the Deloitte Technology FAST 50 CET Report.
- The debt-free company expects to continue to grow further and reach 1.000 employees by 2020 in its effort to cover the growing needs of customers.
- Expertise in software services to several customers across many industries including Transportation & Logistics, Automotive, Financial Services, Telecom, Healthcare, Travel and Media.
- AROBS was mentioned in many publications as one of the top IT companies in Romania
- AROBS is one the few leading 100% Romanian IT company
- Is the most dynamic sector of the Romanian economy and the fastest growing market in the European Union in terms of IT outsourcing services.
- The IT&C industry accounts for 6% of GDP with the potential to reach up to 10% in the coming years.
Around 50 offshore centers, owned by large international IT vendors, gathering ~90,000 employees: 50% are BPO centers, 30% are IT services-related centers, and less than 20% are R&D facilities.
- IT businesses doubled their turnover in the last six years, aiming for a market of 6 billion €.
- The total number of employees in IT&C is over 101 thousands, more than 2% of the working force, as the 2017 statistics show.
- Investors can find fluent speakers of main European languages, as well as great coverage of other different languages.
- The number of students specialized in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) has doubled in 2017.
Latest case studies
Our clients share the experiences they had working with us. AROBS case studies explain our most provocative projects.